Well, I don’t know about you but each time the rain falls as heavy as it is now, I am always reminded of what I would want to have washed away with the cleansing rain. You know that wonderful message April showers bring May flowers…… so even though we are out of the winter woods we still have some work to do before we can reap our beneficial beautiful May flowers.
So I have created the following questions for you to ponder over the next few days to get your closer to your vision of what those May flowers might look like?
Where do you need to “Spring Clean” Your Life?
1. Take a look at what might be bugging you, bothering you or simply frustrating you right now–and get clear on what you REALLY are looking for from life right now.
2.Take a look at your daily success habits. What are the rituals, and daily habits that do seem to be working right now driving you closer to your goals, dreams and wishes? Take note and keep doing it.
3. Take notice of what is draining your energy–We know that familiar feeling-putting your energy into something that does not help you bounce back but instead sucks the life force from you. Try and limit those things as much as possible-be aware of how much time is spent in this “way of being”
4. Release and let go of what is draining you. Affirm to give it up to the universe and then let it go.
5. Detox your toxic relationships. Create and find ways to boost the relationships that support and energize you and reduce the time spent in the ones that drain you. Know your limits and boundaries.
6. Like Nike says “Just do it” Take care of the things that have been hanging around that you need to clear out of the way. Lots of times we wait for everything to line up just so, or for the sign from the universe to know that it is time to act, and then of course we also have in our minds how we want things to be before we make a move “to just do it.” The bottom line is there really is no right or wrong time to start anything-I mean yes we can consult the stars, and the local gypsy teller and wait until the end of the week or month or year to…… but it is truly as simple as you saying and affirming that you are “ready” when you are ready the shift happens-but if you do not put any effort into being ready-then you never will be. I have lived so much by this mantra and every time it is right on.
7. What is your vision for the month, two months? three months? Now that you’ve done your spring clean – you need to know what you’re working towards, what flowers do you want to see come up? What do you want to be creating now that all the “other stuff” is out of the way.
What are your goals? If you are stuck here, I would be happy to work with you to pull everything together. We will set 3 goals and actions to achieve your vision.
I offer a free phone consultation to help you get going and see if we can work together. Give me a call at 607-226-2354
Renee Guidelli is a life coach, motivational speaker and the founder of Heart Centered Living where she offers services, products and events that inspire, balance and empower the heart. She has been working with individuals and groups of people for over 15 years helping them make positive changes in their lives. If you are interested in a free consultation to see how she can help you email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.