Founded by D. Gary Young in 1993, Young Living Essential Oils is world renowned for exceptionally high-quality essential oils, dietary supplements, personal care products, and other unique solutions for healthy lifestyles.
Young Living Essential Oils…
- Is one of the world’s leaders in the cultivation, distillation, and production of pure essential oils.
- Is headed and founded by D. Gary Young, one of North America’s foremost authorities on essential oils.
- Is the first company to combine guaranteed pure essential oils with dietary supplements.
- Sells products in over twenty different foreign markets, including Canada, Japan, Australia, and the UK.
- Has more than 125,000 distributors.
- Uses a proprietary low-pressure, low-temperature stainless steel steam distillation system designed by Gary Young to preserve the high quality of essential oils.
- Owns more than 1,800 acres of farmland in France, Utah, and Idaho with over 70,000 square feet of greenhouse space.
- Cultivates over fifteen different herbs and botanicals, including peppermint, spearmint, basil, clary sage, lavender, rosemary, thyme, melissa, and wolfberry.
- Is the largest importer of the Ningxia variety of Chinese wolfberry, a superfood studied in China for its immune-supporting and anti-aging benefits.
What benefits do PURE, THERAPEUTIC-GRADE essential oils provide?
1. Essential oils are the regenerating, oxygenating, and immune defense properties of plants.
2. Essential oils are so small in molecular size that they can quickly penetrate the skin.
3. Essential oils are lipid soluble and are capable of penetrating cell walls, even if they have hardened.
4. Essential oils contain oxygen molecules which help to transport nutrients to the starving human cells.
5. Essential oils are powerful antioxidants.
6. Essential oils are anti-bacterial, anti-cancerous, anti-fungal, anti-fectuous, anti-microbial, anti-tumoral, anti-parasitic,anti-viral, and anti-septic.
7. Essential oils may detoxify the cells and blood in the body.
8. Essential oils containing sesquiterpenes have the ability to pass the blood brain barrier enabling them to be effective in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, Lou Gehrig’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and multiple sclerosis.
9. Essential oils are aromatic. When diffused they provide air purification by:
- Removing metallic particles and toxins from the air.
- Increasing atmospheric oxygen.
- Increasing ozone and negative ions in the area, which inhabits bacterial growth.
- Destroying odors from mold, cigarettes, and animals.
- Filling the air with a fresh,aromatic scent.
10.Essential oils help promote emotional, physical and spiritual healing.
11.Essential oils have a bio-electrical frequency that is several times greater than the frequency of herbs, food and even the human body. Clinical research has shown that essential oils can quickly raise the frequency of the human body, restoring it to its normal healthy level.